Zack Snyder Responds to The Boys Parodying The Snyder Cut

Forum 1 year ago

Zack Snyder Responds to The Boys Parodying The Snyder Cut

The first two seasons of Amazon’s The Boys have had various references to Dawn of the Seven, an in-universe film that sees the members of The Seven star in a film very similar to Zack Snyder’s Justice League.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/21de6e4b31e7482a6bbc0ca4d8e24b7d.jpg

Recently, the official Vought International Twitter account released a full trailer for “Dawn of the Seven: The Bourke Cut,” an obvious parody of last year’s Zack Snyder’s Justice League. The trailer itself is also extremely Snyder-esque, complete with darker, sepia-toned images, an operatic soundtrack playing in the background, and plenty of heroes.

Taking to Twitter, Snyder commented on the parody, jokingly congratulating the team behind the series and saying he was excited to see the vision of the “director” realized.

Besides simply parodying the style of Zack Snyder, the trailer also features some hints as to how the third season of the series will tackle some of its former topics, as the trailer sees Homelander taking on his former lover Stormfront, even calling her a “Nazi bitch” as the trailer comes to an end.

This continues the ongoing thread of Homelander and Stormfront’s story being a main focus of the third season, with Homelander now having to not only reconcile his relationship with Stormfront with the public but also with himself. Thankfully, fans won’t have to wait too long to see how things play out, as The Boys is set to premiere on Amazon Prime Video on Friday, June 3, 2022.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Baby Reindeer’s Richard Gadd Responds to Viewers Looking for Real-Life Martha and Darrien
Forum | 4 days ago

Baby Reindeer’s Richard Gadd Responds to Viewers Looking for Real-Life Martha and Darrien

Twilight of the Gods: Zack Snyder’s Animated Netflix Series Gets Release Date Window
Forum | 6 days ago

Twilight of the Gods: Zack Snyder’s Animated Netflix Series Gets Release Date Window

Inside Out 2 Cut a Shame Emotion Character: ‘It Was Not Fun to Watch’
Forum | 1 week ago

Inside Out 2 Cut a Shame Emotion Character: ‘It Was Not Fun to Watch’

My Rumoured Death Lie From Hell – Zack Orji
Forum | 1 week ago

My Rumoured Death Lie From Hell – Zack Orji