PDP Primaries: Stephanie Coker’s Husband Olumide Aderinokun Wins Senatorial Ticket

Forum 1 year ago

PDP Primaries: Stephanie Coker’s Husband Olumide Aderinokun Wins Senatorial Ticket

Olumide Aderinokun, the husband of media personality, Stephanie Coker, has emerged as the senatorial candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for Ogun Central in the forthcoming election.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/caa9d96f38abecdfa521be8d3c40b4b0.jpeg
Aderinokun got 214 votes in the primary election that was held Monday at Olusegun Obasanjo presidential library in Abeokuta.

Celebrating his latest achievement on Instagram on Tuesday, Aderinokun thanked God for his victory, adding that his winning the ticket will inspire youths to get their PVC and get ready to vote in the 2032 general elections.

He wrote: 
“I give glory to God, firstly, for tonight’s victory and your immense support. I feel honored to take the mantle as the Senatorial Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party in Ogun Central.

“I believe my victory will inspire more youths to get their PVC and get ready to vote in the 2023 general elections. This is not just about the party, but the Senatorial District. It is about my desire to change Ogun Central Senatorial District for the better.”

The politician also thanked his wife Stephaine, family, and friends.

“Last but not least, I’d like to thank my supportive wife, family and friends,” 
he added.

Reacting to her husband’s win, Stephanie congratulated him in the comment section of the post saying, “
My incoming!! I’m so proud of you and have so much faith in you. You are going to be a real vessel of positive change in this land. You are the man of the people. Love you to the moon and back.”

Olumide is a brother of the late co-founder of Guaranty Trust Bank (GTBank) Tayo Aderinokun.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 1 day ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

PDP Senator Urhoghide Decamps To APC
Forum | 3 days ago

PDP Senator Urhoghide Decamps To APC

Emma Stone to Star in Movie Directed by Husband Dave McCary for Universal
Forum | 3 days ago

Emma Stone to Star in Movie Directed by Husband Dave McCary for Universal

BBNaija
Forum | 5 days ago

BBNaija's Chomzy’s Husband Shares Disturbing Post, Causes Fear Online