Doctor Who Season 14 Adds Neil Patrick Harris as Villain

Forum 1 year ago

Doctor Who Season 14 Adds Neil Patrick Harris as Villain

Following the confirmation of Ncuti Gatwa as the Fourteenth Doctor, BBC has announced that Emmy winner Neil Patrick Harris has officially signed on for a key role in the forthcoming installment of Doctor Who. Production on Doctor Who Season 14 is currently underway.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/22797fecdcc13e00018382d327aedca4.jpg

The How I Met Your Mother alum is set to portray an unnamed villainous role. Showrunner Russell T. Davies described the character as the “greatest enemy the Doctor has ever faced.” The network has also revealed the first-look photo of Harris’ character, which you can check out below.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/4ee330331bd8b00a90dec4cc5c3bdf99.jpg

“It’s my huge honour to open our studio doors for the mighty Neil Patrick Harris… but who, why, what is he playing? You’ll just have to wait,” Davies said in a statement. “But I promise you, the stuff we’re shooting now is off the scale. Doctor beware!”

After gaining recognition for his role as Eric in Netflix’s coming-of-age dramedy Sex Education, the Rwandan-Scottish actor was nominated for Best Male Comedy Performance. The upcoming Doctor Who Season 14 series will be Gatwa’s first major TV project as the titular lead. He will also next be seen in Greta Gerwig’s live-action Barbie movie.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Three Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Armed Robbery, Kidnapping And Murder Of Medical Doctor In Edo
Forum | 10 hours ago

Three Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Armed Robbery, Kidnapping And Murder Of Medical Doctor In Edo

Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off
Forum | 16 hours ago

Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off

Pretty Little Liars Season 2 Trailer Previews Max Thriller’s Newest Villain
Forum | 21 hours ago

Pretty Little Liars Season 2 Trailer Previews Max Thriller’s Newest Villain

The Witcher Season 5 to End Hit Netflix Series
Forum | 1 day ago

The Witcher Season 5 to End Hit Netflix Series