Barbie: Warner Bros. Releases First Photo of Ryan Gosling as Ken

Forum 1 year ago

Barbie: Warner Bros. Releases First Photo of Ryan Gosling as Ken

Warner Bros. Pictures has released its second official Barbie photo, this time showing Ryan Gosling’s Ken.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1b0ebcfbc2346b308aedeab16364f355.jpg

With platinum blonde hair, Gosling looks just like the Ken doll from Mattel. The Margot Robbie-led film will release only in theaters on July 21, 2023.

Check out the Barbie Ken photo below:

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/2c34f16f15fb679e72d010b026ae5a40.jpg

The live-action Barbie movie is led by Margot Robbie (I, Tonya, The Suicide Squad), who is also serving as a producer through her LuckyChap banner. The project is being directed by acclaimed filmmaker Greta Gerwig from a screenplay she co-wrote with Noah Baumbach.

Joining Robbie are Ryan Gosling (La La Land) as Ken, America Ferrera (Ugly Betty), Simu Liu (Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings), Kate McKinnon (Saturday Night Live), Ariana Greenblatt (Love and Monsters), Alexandra Shipp (tick, tick…BOOM!), Emma Mackey (Sex Education), Issa Rae (Insecure), Michael Cera (Scott Pilgrim vs. the World), Hari Nef (Transparent), and Will Ferrell as the CEO of a toy company.

The film is produced by LuckyChap’s Tom Ackerly and Mattel Films’ Robbie Brenner along with Josey McNamara and Ynon Kreiz. This marks Robbie’s latest collaboration with Warner Bros. Pictures after starring as fan-favorite anti-hero Harley Quinn in 2016’s Suicide Squad, 2020’s Birds of Prey, and 2021’s The Suicide Squad.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today
Forum | 2 days ago

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today

Dr. Odyssey Cast: Hamilton’s Phillipa Soo Joins Ryan Murphy’s Medical Drama
Forum | 3 days ago

Dr. Odyssey Cast: Hamilton’s Phillipa Soo Joins Ryan Murphy’s Medical Drama

Tulsa King: Sylvester Stallone Shares Set Photo for Season 2
Forum | 3 days ago

Tulsa King: Sylvester Stallone Shares Set Photo for Season 2

Meerkat Manor: Animal Planet Series to Become Animated Movie From Warner Bros.
Forum | 3 days ago

Meerkat Manor: Animal Planet Series to Become Animated Movie From Warner Bros.