Kevin Feige Teases MCU Phase 4 Will Be Much Clearer in the Coming Months

Forum 1 year ago

Kevin Feige Teases MCU Phase 4 Will Be Much Clearer in the Coming Months

So far, Phase Four of the Marvel Cinematic Universe has already seen five feature films and seven Disney+ series released.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/24c92586a1de6339d9f918bffbeca86d.jpg

However, fans are still having a hard time determining the direction that Phase Four is heading, especially when there have been hardly any new connections that would tie the films and the shows together.

Now, in a recent interview with GamesRadar, MCU architect and Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige has officially addressed this concern. He assures fans that some answers about the MCU’s next saga will be revealed in the coming months.

“As we’re nearing the end of Phase 4, I think people will start to see where this next saga is going,” Feige said. “I think there have been many clues already, that are at least apparent to me, of where this whole saga is going. But we’ll be a little more direct about that in the coming months, to set a plan, so audiences who want to see the bigger picture can see a tiny, tiny, tiny bit more of the roadmap.”

Despite a full-year delay caused by the ongoing pandemic, Marvel Studios has still successfully managed to kick off its fourth Phase. So far, the company has already released seven Disney+ series and five films, which have been mostly well-received by critics and fans.

The blockbuster studio has five remaining releases for this year, including four Disney+ shows such as She-Hulk: Attorney at Law, the untitled Halloween special, and The Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special, as well as two features: Thor: Love and Thunder and Black Panther: Wakanda Forever.

You can check out the other upcoming projects that Marvel Studios has already confirmed below, along with their release dates:

SERIES

• I Am Groot – August 10, 2022

• She-Hulk: Attorney at Law – August 17, 2022

• Untitled Werewolf by Night Halloween Special – October 2022

• The Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special – December 2022

• Secret Invasion – 2023

• Ironheart – TBA

• Armor Wars – TBA

• Loki Season 2 – TBA

• What If…? Season 2 – TBA

• Daredevil – TBA

• Wonder Man Series – TBA

FILM

• Thor: Love and Thunder – July 8, 2022

• Black Panther: Wakanda Forever – November 11, 2022

• Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania – February 17, 2023

• Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 – May 5, 2023

• The Marvels – July 28, 2023

• Fantastic Four – TBA

• Blade – TBA

• Deadpool 3 – TBA

• Thunderbolts – TBA

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
X-Men ’97 Directors Talk Potentially Joining X-Men MCU Reboot
Forum | 3 days ago

X-Men ’97 Directors Talk Potentially Joining X-Men MCU Reboot

I
Forum | 3 days ago

I'm Coming For You - Odumeje Sends Strong Message To Poco Lee

Marvel’s Thunderbolts Confirms Mysterious Title Change, Kevin Feige Promises More Details Coming
Forum | 6 days ago

Marvel’s Thunderbolts Confirms Mysterious Title Change, Kevin Feige Promises More Details Coming

Deadpool & Wolverine: Jean Grey Actress Confirms Absence From MCU Sequel
Forum | 6 days ago

Deadpool & Wolverine: Jean Grey Actress Confirms Absence From MCU Sequel