Senator Ike Ekweremadu's Family Might Be Innocent

Forum 1 year ago

Senator Ike Ekweremadu's Family Might Be Innocent

Sometimes I can't imagine how some persons are in love with negative news about others? From studies, I can deduce that it is due to their feeling of threats about the existence of those they hate or that they feel inferior.

The only way they will feel comfortable is to hear or read odd news about them. In the attachments is a screenshot I made from a post I saw online.

I want to encourage us to avoid evil news about people, but get addicted with good news. In a short while, you will see how your mentality and life will be transformed.

I am saying that his family might be innocent if the attachments in the post are true. Please, lets not crucify him because of jealousy or handiwork of his enemies. Some happenings could have a hand inside so as to bring him shame. However, if he is innocent, God will see him true.

May God bless all those who support the rise of others with their goodwill.

This is from this wall. The same person thought he was culpable before he posted this.

God bless Nigeria.

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/15636553_screenshot20220623193102_jpeg37899de957ed1d91362b753e9529231d

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/15636554_screenshot20220623193129_jpegdab36e70ecdafc651b3250696e463cb1

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music
Forum | 14 hours ago

Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth
Forum | 2 days ago

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today
Forum | 2 days ago

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today

Drama As Side Chick And Her Family Members Allegedly Attack Lover
Forum | 4 days ago

Drama As Side Chick And Her Family Members Allegedly Attack Lover's Wife In Borno