Mr. Malcolm’s List: Listen to an Exclusive Track From Amelia Warner’s Score

Forum 1 year ago

Mr. Malcolm’s List: Listen to an Exclusive Track From Amelia Warner’s Score

ComingSoon is pleased to offer an exclusive track from Amelia Warner’s score for Mr. Malcolm’s List, titled “Proposal.” Both the film and the soundtrack are available on July 1.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/520719ac810c61b9ce6b0a64745d18f8.jpg

Mr. Malcolm’s List is an upcoming period drama directed by Emma Holly Jones and written by Suzanne Allain, based on her novel of the same name. It stars Freida Pinto, Sope Dirisu, Oliver Jackson-Cohen, Ashley Park, Zawe Ashton, and Theo James.

Check out the track “Proposal” from Mr. Malcolm’s List below:

“This track is the main love theme for Malcom and Selina. I wanted to try and create a theme that felt classic but with a slightly modern twist. It is incredibly simple and has a fragility and delicate wistfulness,” said Warner of the track. “It’s the longing and aching for somebody who is not yet yours. There are several versions of the theme throughout the film. Some are small and intimate but this is it in its biggest incarnation. Right at the end of the movie with an orchestra and nothing held back. I hope you enjoy it.”

The film is scheduled to be released on July 1, by Bleecker Street in the United States, levelFILM in Canada, and by Universal Pictures internationally.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/520719ac810c61b9ce6b0a64745d18f8.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Scores Rendered Homeless As Rainstorm Wreaks Havoc In Kwara Community
Forum | 5 days ago

Scores Rendered Homeless As Rainstorm Wreaks Havoc In Kwara Community

Champions League: Why Haaland struggles to score against Real Madrid – Guardiola
Forum | 5 days ago

Champions League: Why Haaland struggles to score against Real Madrid – Guardiola

PDP NWC Denies Fake Caretaker Committee List In Circulation
Forum | 1 week ago

PDP NWC Denies Fake Caretaker Committee List In Circulation

Blessing CEO Hits Studio to Record Diss Track for Verydarkman
Forum | 1 week ago

Blessing CEO Hits Studio to Record Diss Track for Verydarkman