Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall signs new contract at Leicester

Forum 1 year ago

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall signs new contract at Leicester

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall has signed a new long-term contract at Leicester City, committing his future to the club until 2027.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/2ca5af9e3bece2754b9a51c2f3472c2e.jpg

The 23-year-old won the club's Players' Player of the Season and Young Player of the Season awards last season, and made 44 appearances for the Foxes in all competitions - helping them reach the semi-finals of the Europa Conference League.

90min revealed last week that Leicester had opened talks with Dewsbury-Hall over a new and improved contract, and the club have now confirmed in a statement on their official website that pen has been put to paper.

Speaking of his new deal, Dewsbury-Hall revealed: "I’m so proud and I’m really happy. It’s a great day for myself and my family. A lot of hard work has gone into this deal, and it’s a really nice feeling to get it done. Now, I’m just looking forward to the future.

“I have a really good relationship with the Football Club. I’ve been here since I was eight-years-old, so it was a no-brainer really when I sat down and we spoke about the deal. I’ve got big, big ambitions for the future, and I know the Football Club have too.”

Dewsbury-Hall is a graduate of Leicester's academy and opened his Premier League goalscoring account towards the end of the 2021/22 campaign, netting a superb long-range strike in the 2-1 win over Crystal Palace at King Power Stadium.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Fall Guy Gets Meta in New Videos for Ryan Gosling, Emily Blunt Action Movie
Forum | 7 hours ago

The Fall Guy Gets Meta in New Videos for Ryan Gosling, Emily Blunt Action Movie

PDP To Elect New Chairman In August
Forum | 10 hours ago

PDP To Elect New Chairman In August

Spyro Emails Portable, Requests Collaboration On a New Song
Forum | 13 hours ago

Spyro Emails Portable, Requests Collaboration On a New Song