Kizz Daniel’s ‘Buga’ video garners over 3m views in 48 hours

Forum 1 year ago

Kizz Daniel’s ‘Buga’ video garners over 3m views in 48 hours

Singer and songwriter, Oluwatobiloba Daniel, aka Kizz Daniel, has continued to record several milestones with his latest single, ‘Buga’, on which he featured Tekno.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/8549c76baea1cf73bf39bf0de1e7afec.jpg

The music video was posted to YouTube in the evening of Wednesday, June 22, 2022, and as of the time of filing this report by 2pm on Friday, June 24, it already had over 3.8 million views. The video which had a carnival theme features Kizz Daniel, Tekno, and skit maker, Oga Sabinus.

Recall that the song was an instant hit on social media, with several people recording videos of themselves dancing to the song. Notable personalities that have publicly danced to the song include Liberian President, George Weah; a former Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi. The song was also played several times at the recent presidential primary of the All Progressives Congress. On May 19, 2022, a music app, Shazam, took to their Twitter page to announce ‘Buga’ as the most Shazamed song in the world. It was also the first song to amass one million streams within 24 hours on Boomplay Music.

Daniel also started a ‘dance challenge’ for the song and several people across the world participated in it. The singer went on to give some of the participants a N1m naira cash prize.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nigerian Actress, Obey Etok Chima Suffers Double Blow As She Loses Her Father Just Hours Before Her Husband’s Burial
Forum | 6 days ago

Nigerian Actress, Obey Etok Chima Suffers Double Blow As She Loses Her Father Just Hours Before Her Husband’s Burial

I Don
Forum | 1 week ago

I Don't Regard Her - Daniel Regha Talks About Rift With Toyin Abraham

Omotunde ‘Adaku’ speaks hours after brother of Jumoke Aderounmu dragged Funke Akindele
Forum | 1 week ago

Omotunde ‘Adaku’ speaks hours after brother of Jumoke Aderounmu dragged Funke Akindele

April Fools: Tender Apology Within 48 Hours Or Face Legal Action - Davido Tells Kenya’s K24 TV
Forum | 1 week ago

April Fools: Tender Apology Within 48 Hours Or Face Legal Action - Davido Tells Kenya’s K24 TV