Peter Obi Can Cause A Revolution- Dr Hakeem Baba Ahmed NEF Director of Publicity

Forum 1 year ago

Peter Obi Can Cause A Revolution- Dr Hakeem Baba Ahmed NEF Director of Publicity

This has been trending online since yesterday but I wonder why it is yet to hit Nairaland front page. Dr Bala Ahmed the Director of publicity of the Nortgern Elders Forum twitted that he met with Peter Obi the Presidential aspirant of Labour Party and his views about him changed.

Many northerners criticised and even threatened him for supporting Peter Obi to which he clarified that he was speaking for himself and not for the Northern Elders Forum. It didn't stop some Northerners from insulting him to which he blocked some of his followers.

Many were shocked because Dr Hakeem has been quite outspoken on Northern political interest to which he argued that if the North decides to remain in power nobody can do anything about it

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/15647605_img20220625wa0019_jpegbb51605356c5b0bf556b6de003b9a8a6

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri
Forum | 1 day ago

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri

Peter Obi Is Not Mixing Politics With Religion, Says Media Aide
Forum | 2 days ago

Peter Obi Is Not Mixing Politics With Religion, Says Media Aide

Ernest Obi Reveals How Much Producers Pay Their PAs, Leads Procession For Late Junior Pope
Forum | 3 days ago

Ernest Obi Reveals How Much Producers Pay Their PAs, Leads Procession For Late Junior Pope

Powerful Political Interests Plotting To Blackmail Peter Obi – Aide Raises Alarm
Forum | 3 days ago

Powerful Political Interests Plotting To Blackmail Peter Obi – Aide Raises Alarm