Some Women Doing Bum Surgery Are Those Who Always Talked Down On Other Women For Going Under The Knife - Nigerian Model, Faith Morey

Forum 1 year ago

Some Women Doing Bum Surgery Are Those Who Always Talked Down On Other Women For Going Under The Knife - Nigerian Model, Faith Morey

Nigerian actress and supermodel, Faith Morey has spoken about women undergoing Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) surgery.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0fe8fc4e8fb1d6dbed83436329a12dbe.jpg

According to her, most of the women doing butt surgery are same ones who talked down on other women for going under the knife.

The mother of one who stated this on her Instagram story on Monday, June 27.

She added that most women talk down on the hourglass-enhancing surgery because they can't afford it.

"More women are embracing BBL, and it's exciting to see that some of them were those who always talked down on other women for going under the knife," she wrote.

"I 've always known that most women talk down on BBL because they can't afford it. Anyways, before you criticise anything, make sure you have the money and have probably tried it. " she added.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/fd09fe188db5dcbe4251586587591335.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Paul Okoye Laments Struggle Of Doing Household Chores Without Maids Abroad
Forum | 26 mins ago

Paul Okoye Laments Struggle Of Doing Household Chores Without Maids Abroad

SPORT 2 hours ago Transfer: Club Brugge target summer move for Nigerian striker
Forum | 3 hours ago

SPORT 2 hours ago Transfer: Club Brugge target summer move for Nigerian striker

Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government
Forum | 20 hours ago

Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists' Captivity