Game of Thrones Star Lena Headey Cut From Thor: Love and Thunder

1 month ago

Actress Lena Headey was originally set to appear in the upcoming Marvel Studios film Thor: Love and Thunder, according to a report from Variety.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ee8e8e8343eb9dd3df8623367de2d07f.jpg

The news comes via a lawsuit that Headey is currently facing at the hands of her former U.K. agency Troika. The lawsuit alleges that Headey didn’t pay various commission fees for roles in films, one of which was apparently Thor: Love and Thunder.

Variety’s report notes that Headey does not appear in the upcoming film, but in Headey’s official legal response to the lawsuit, she mentions that director Taika Waititi approached her directly for the role. However, it’s unclear exactly what happened to see Headey’s role removed from the upcoming film.

Comment Box is loading comments...
Related Forums
Love, Death + Robots Scores Fourth Season Renewal
Forum

Love, Death + Robots Scores Fourth Season Renewal

1 day ago
My Sweet Love Portion, Love You Until Jesus Comes – Mercy Johnson’s Husband, Prince Okojie Pens Heartfelt Note For Wife
Forum

My Sweet Love Portion, Love You Until Jesus Comes – Mercy Johnson’s Husband, Prince Okojie Pens Heartfelt Note For Wife

2 days ago
George R.R. Martin Was ‘Out of the Loop’ on Game of Thrones’ Final Seasons
Forum

George R.R. Martin Was ‘Out of the Loop’ on Game of Thrones’ Final Seasons

4 days ago
Bones & All Trailer Previews Timothée Chalamet
Forum

Bones & All Trailer Previews Timothée Chalamet's Cannibal Love Story

4 days ago