Elizabeth Olsen Would Love to Return to The Marvel Cinematic Universe

Forum 1 year ago

Elizabeth Olsen Would Love to Return to The Marvel Cinematic Universe

Elizabeth Olsen’s Wanda Maximoff/Scarlett Witch met an ambiguous end in the recent Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness. Despite this ambiguity, Olsen said that she’d love to return to the world of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d07623baf103b9dfe72a0aa64a0eb720.jpg

“I don’t know [if I’m coming back],” Olsen said during a recent appearance on The Tonight Show, before joking that she hopes fans bother Marvel Studios enough to force her back. “I should come back. But I don’t know. I want fans to be so aggressive and terrify [Marvel] into doing it or something. I mean, that’s not a good way to do anything, actually, I really take that back. No one needs to use force.”

Olsen’s fate is left a bit unknown at the end of the Doctor Strange sequel, as the Scarlet Witch finally comes to her senses after acting as the film’s villain, and seems to sacrifice herself in order to destroy the Darkhold. However, she’s never seen or acknowledged as having died in the film, and Olsen herself said that she hasn’t heard anything about her fate.

“I hope so,” said Olsen on her potential return. “They don’t tell me anything about my fate,” saying later, “I would love to do more.”

Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, is now streaming on Disney+ and available for purchase from Vudu, and sees the return of Benedict Cumberbatch as he reprises his role as Dr. Stephen Strange. This time the Sorcerer Supreme will be joined by Elizabeth Olsen’s Wanda Maximoff, who finally transformed into the Scarlet Witch during the WandaVision finale.

The film is directed by Sam Raimi (Spider-Man trilogy) from a script written by Emmy-winning scribe Michael Waldron (Loki). It is executive produced by Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up
Forum | 2 days ago

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up

Acapulco Season 3 Trailer Previews Return of Apple TV+ Comedy
Forum | 6 days ago

Acapulco Season 3 Trailer Previews Return of Apple TV+ Comedy

Velma Season 2 Trailer Previews Return of Mindy Kaling’s Animated Scooby-Doo Series
Forum | 1 week ago

Velma Season 2 Trailer Previews Return of Mindy Kaling’s Animated Scooby-Doo Series