Stranger Things' Vecna Had Some Intense Alternate Designs

Forum 1 year ago

Stranger Things' Vecna Had Some Intense Alternate Designs

Michael Maher Jr., a concept artist and director on Stranger Things, took to Instagram to give fans a look at some alternate designs that the villainous Vecna could have sported.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/94d66f4f2bee612eee105a667f6a6009.jpg

As you can see in the Instagram posts below, Vecna went through quite a few designs before his final look was decided upon. Some have his eyes covered with skin, while others give him a more spiky exterior.

Check out Vecna’s alternate designs below:

Recently, Stranger Things Season 4 set a record for Netflix, having been viewed for more than 287 million hours during the week of May 23-30. That’s not only good enough for the top spot of the week for Netflix, but it’s also more than enough to break the record for the streaming platform’s biggest-ever premiere weekend for an English-language series, which was previously held by season two of Bridgerton (193 million hours).

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Lady Set to Wed Stranger She Met On Twitter After Helping Him Get A Job
Forum | 1 week ago

Lady Set to Wed Stranger She Met On Twitter After Helping Him Get A Job

The Last Thing He Told Me: Jennifer Garner Thriller Scores Season 2 Renewal at Apple TV+
Forum | 3 weeks ago

The Last Thing He Told Me: Jennifer Garner Thriller Scores Season 2 Renewal at Apple TV+

The First Thing I Noticed Was Her Eyes, Not Her Shape – Iyanya Recounts How He Met Lady at Davido’s Concert
Forum | 4 weeks ago

The First Thing I Noticed Was Her Eyes, Not Her Shape – Iyanya Recounts How He Met Lady at Davido’s Concert

I Found My Good Thing – Nigerian Gospel Singer, Neon Adejo Gets Engaged To His Girlfriend (Photos)
Forum | 1 month ago

I Found My Good Thing – Nigerian Gospel Singer, Neon Adejo Gets Engaged To His Girlfriend (Photos)