X-Men ’97 Gets Release Window, Second Season in the Works

2 weeks ago

After much anticipation, Disney finally unveiled the first look at the animated series X-Men ’97, including a look at the team’s new leader.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/bcf8f93da832f2d707a0dc93767cf0c6.jpg

The series, which Marvel confirmed will be releasing in fall 2023, was shown at Comic-Con through a ton of new images, which contained a look at the titular X-Men, Cable, Bishop, Morph, Nightcrawler, Storm, and other members of the Hellfire Club. An updated Magneto was also one of the many characters in the gallery, and he will also apparently be leading the X-Men in the show.

Along with the unveiling, Disney also announced that it would be reordering the original X-Men animated series that is currently available on Disney+. Previously, some episodes were out of order, so Disney is aiming to fix that and put the episodes into the correct order.

X-Men ’97 will be written by Beau DeMayo, who wrote The Witcher‘s animated spin-off Nightmare of the Wolf for Netflix, and will retain the original theme music from the iconic X-Men animated series of the past. Alongside new information from the series, DeMayo also confirmed that a second season was already in development, although no new information for that has been revealed or discussed.

Comment Box is loading comments...
Related Forums
N2.7Billion Fraud: SERAP Condemns Release Of Former Governors, Dariye, Nyame From Prison By Buhari Government
Forum

N2.7Billion Fraud: SERAP Condemns Release Of Former Governors, Dariye, Nyame From Prison By Buhari Government

50 mins ago
The Flash Star Grant Gustin Addresses Final Season Announcement
Forum

The Flash Star Grant Gustin Addresses Final Season Announcement

17 hours ago
DOTA: Dragon’s Blood Book 3 Release Date & Time on Netflix
Forum

DOTA: Dragon’s Blood Book 3 Release Date & Time on Netflix

17 hours ago
I Am Groot Release Date & Time on Disney+
Forum

I Am Groot Release Date & Time on Disney+