Avengers: The Kang Dynasty Has Found Its Director

Forum 1 year ago

Avengers: The Kang Dynasty Has Found Its Director

Marvel unveiled a whole swath of Marvel Cinematic Universe television shows and films at San Diego Comic-Con.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/89b8122ce2bb70454c2d146411004297.jpg

Two of those were Avengers movies, but only their titles were revealed. And while Avengers: Secret Wars has yet to nab its director, Avengers: The Kang Dynasty will be directed by Shang-Chi and The Legend of the Ten Rings director Destin Daniel Cretton.

The Hollywood Reporter broke the news, but had no other details about the team-based movie. It’s unclear who exactly will be in those films and who will be writing them. And, as stated, Secret Wars, which is releasing six months after The Kang Dynasty in 2025, still doesn’t have its director. For what it’s worth, Joss Whedon directed the first two Avengers films and Joe and Anthony Russo directed Infinity War and Endgame, showing a pattern Marvel has yet to confirm with this saga. However, Kevin Feige did state that the Russos would not direct Secret Wars, even though the two have professed their love for it in the past.

Cretton also has other MCU projects in the works. He’s developing a live-action Wonder Man series and a Shang-Chi sequel.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie

Chris Farley Biopic to Star Paul Walter Hauser, Director Revealed
Forum | 5 days ago

Chris Farley Biopic to Star Paul Walter Hauser, Director Revealed

Director Adanma Luke Ordered My Arrest After Escaping Accident That Killed Junior Pope – TC Virus
Forum | 5 days ago

Director Adanma Luke Ordered My Arrest After Escaping Accident That Killed Junior Pope – TC Virus

The Color Purple Director Working on Movie About African Samurai Yasuke
Forum | 6 days ago

The Color Purple Director Working on Movie About African Samurai Yasuke