Sylvester Stallone Slams Drago Spin-Off, Calls Out Series Producer

Forum 1 year ago

Sylvester Stallone Slams Drago Spin-Off, Calls Out Series Producer

Following the announcement that a Drago spin-off was in the works, Rocky creator and star Sylvester Stallone has seemingly condemned the choice to make a spin-off and called out the producers of the franchise.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c2e3a495a33b24637a4e8414147fd64d.jpg

In a since-deleted Instagram post made over the weekend, Stallone shared photos of Stallone’s Rocky being bitten by a vampiric creature, with captions that specifically called out producer Irwin Winkler and his family.

“Another heartbreaker… Just found this out… ONCE AGAIN, IRWIN WINKLER, this PATHETIC 94 year old PRODUCER and HIS MORONIC VULTURE CHILDREN, Charles and David, are once again picking clean THE BONES of another wonderful character I created without even telling me,” Stallone said in his first Instagram. “I APOLOGIZE to the FANS, I never wanted ROCKY characters to be exploited by these parasites… By the way, I once had nothing but respect for Dolph but he NEVER told me about what was going on behind my back with the character I created for him!!! REAL FRIENDS are more precious than gold.”

In another post, Stallone once again called out Winkler, calling him “the most hated, untalented” producer in Hollywood and claiming that they were “parasites.”

“After IRWIN WINKLER And FAMILY SUCK ROCKY DRY! Presumed to be the most hated, untalented, [decrepit] producer in Hollywood and his cowardly children have found their next meal… Drago? Throughout history so many artists in every industry, recording, painting, writing, you name it have been destroyed by these blood suckers who have destroyed so many families, lining their pockets with other people’s work.. #parasite producers #exploited artists victims.”

While it’s unclear exactly what Drago will be about, it’s presumed to feature the son of the iconic Ivan Drago (played by Dolph Lundgren in Rocky IV), Viktor Drago, who appeared in the 2018 film Creed II. In Creed II, Drago steps into the ring to take on Adonis Creed (Michael B. Jordan), the son of Apollo Creed (Carl Weathers), in a fight that ends in a bloody finale that sees Creed winning after Ivan Drago throws in the towel for his son.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ugochinyere Slams PDP Governors, Leaders For Allowing Wike to Attend Caucus Meeting
Forum | 1 day ago

Ugochinyere Slams PDP Governors, Leaders For Allowing Wike to Attend Caucus Meeting

Golden Axe Animated Series Ordered at Comedy Central
Forum | 2 days ago

Golden Axe Animated Series Ordered at Comedy Central

Brian Cox Blasts Ridley Scott’s Napoleon, Calls Joaquin Phoenix Terrible: ‘It’s Totally His Fault’
Forum | 2 days ago

Brian Cox Blasts Ridley Scott’s Napoleon, Calls Joaquin Phoenix Terrible: ‘It’s Totally His Fault’

Young Sheldon Stars Share Tribute as Series Wraps Final Episode
Forum | 2 days ago

Young Sheldon Stars Share Tribute as Series Wraps Final Episode