I’m Not Igbo, I’m From Israel – Kenneth Aguba Reveals Why He Wants To Marry A Virgin From Israel (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

I’m Not Igbo, I’m From Israel – Kenneth Aguba Reveals Why He Wants To Marry A Virgin From Israel (Video)

Veteran Nollywood star, Kenneth Aguba has denied that he's an Igbo man.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d3334278303ede66ed89d988cdfc3e66.jpg

In a new interview, the actor revealed why he's determined to marry a virgin from Israel.

Recall that some weeks ago, the homeless actor was rescued by the founder of Omega Power Ministries, OPM pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere.

Apostle Chibuzor had made mention of getting a wife for Aguba and when a woman was found for him, he rejected her while stating that he wants a virgin from Israel; an affirmation that caused social media to buzz for days.

However, in a recent interview conducted by Lucky Udu, Aguba revealed his reason for wanting to marry a virgin from Israel.

According to him, he's not a Nigerian. He is not Igbo too.

Aguba further added that he's from Israel, reason why he wants to marry a virgin from the country.

Watch the video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race
Forum | 1 hour ago

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race

It’s Shameful For EFCC to Declare Yahaya Bello Wanted – Activist, Israel Joe
Forum | 12 hours ago

It’s Shameful For EFCC to Declare Yahaya Bello Wanted – Activist, Israel Joe

That ’90s Show: Mila Kunis Reveals if She and Ashton Kutcher Are Returning for Season 2
Forum | 19 hours ago

That ’90s Show: Mila Kunis Reveals if She and Ashton Kutcher Are Returning for Season 2

Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer Reveals Emma Corrin’s Villain Cassandra Nova
Forum | 23 hours ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer Reveals Emma Corrin’s Villain Cassandra Nova