Every Man Has A Price - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Zack Orji’s Campaign For Tinubu

Forum 1 year ago

Every Man Has A Price - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Zack Orji’s Campaign For Tinubu

Nollywood actress, Victoria Inyama has reacted to her colleague, Zack Orji’s campaigning for Bola Tinubu, the presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressive Congress, APC.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/784ce0a20967a5fed575f16932cfcfe3.jpeg

Reacting, the actress stated that every man has a price.

The actress said this in an Instagram post on Wednesday after an old video of Zack asking that the 2023 presidency be zoned to south east to ensure equity.

“The only constant thing in life is change. Every man has a price that erases conscience,” Victoria Inyama said.

In a video that went viral on Sunday, Zack Orji endorsed APC presidential candidate Bola Tinubu for president. Zack Orji said he believed Tinubu will transform Nigeria’s economy if elected.

Zack was among actors under the umbrella of Ambassadors of Voice of Change who visited Tinubu on July 21.

Other entertainers present were Saidi Balogun, Brymo, Gentle Jack, Emma Ehumadu and Benedict Johnson.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape
Forum | 10 hours ago

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 21 hours ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances