BBNaija: I Want Us To Fall In Love Together, I Love Waking Up To You Everyday – Sheggz Tells Bella

Forum 1 year ago

BBNaija: I Want Us To Fall In Love Together, I Love Waking Up To You Everyday – Sheggz Tells Bella

Big Brother Naija housemate, Sheggz has professed his love for fellow housemate, Bella.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/090eb14a8bb64438d76f3fc28999d853.jpg

Sheggz who is absolutely lovestricken confessed to Bella that he will love to see both of them falling for each other.

It happened yesterday during a heart-to-heart chat between the duo.

Sheggz also told Bella that he will cherish the moment of waking up every morning just to admire Bella’s beautiful face. The lover has given Bella an assurance of sticking with her even after the show is over and that their relationship will not be like that of others.

“I want us to fall in love together. I love waking up to you every day. What we have is amazing. It is a blessing. It’s a blessing we are on this show”, Sheggz tells Bella.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Winter Spring Summer or Fall First Image Previews Jenna Ortega-Led Romantic Drama
Forum | 1 day ago

Winter Spring Summer or Fall First Image Previews Jenna Ortega-Led Romantic Drama

Fallout Season 2: Fallout 3 Radio DJ Wants to Appear in Show
Forum | 1 day ago

Fallout Season 2: Fallout 3 Radio DJ Wants to Appear in Show

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized