Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl’s Hugh Neutron DLC Is Out Now

Forum 1 year ago

Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl’s Hugh Neutron DLC Is Out Now

GameMill Entertainment released another one of its DLC characters for Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl, something that was likely timed to coincide with Evo 2022.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b34a3b0083eda20ee5e216198640ca2a.jpg

Hugh Neutron, father of the boy genius Jimmy, has made his way to the platform fighter for $4.99 and for those who have purchased the $11.99 Universe Pack.

As shown in the showcase below, Hugh has all sorts of unconventional attacks and comes with a stage and alternate costume, both of which heavily involve ducks. Marc DeCarlo has reprised his role from the animated series and 2001 film to voice Hugh. The game only recently got voice acting (which coincided near its release on PlayStation Plus), responding to a popular criticism from the game’s launch.

Hugh is also only the second of three announced characters. Rocko is the final one and will release in the fall. A 2021 datamine pointed to more characters coming to the game, some of which have been confirmed since. However, one of its developers stated on its Discord server that those aren’t confirmations or the “be-all-end-all confirmations of what can and cannot happen.”

Hugh came to the game alongside a big patch. According to the patch notes, it now has “[reworked] interaction calculations to ensure consistent outcomes” and balanced a ton of the characters, too.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel
Forum | 19 hours ago

Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me
Forum | 1 day ago

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me

Chris Pratt to Star in Way of The Warrior Kid Movie Adaptation Directed by McG
Forum | 1 day ago

Chris Pratt to Star in Way of The Warrior Kid Movie Adaptation Directed by McG