Pennyworth Gets New Subtitle, Season 3 Teaser Trailer

Forum 1 year ago

Pennyworth Gets New Subtitle, Season 3 Teaser Trailer

The ongoing Pennyworth series at HBO Max has received a new name, as well as a brand new trailer for the highly anticipated upcoming third season.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/11731fd217ac3a02ca58a551e6118304.jpg

The series, now going by Pennyworth: The Origin of Batman’s Butler, will premiere its third season in October 2022. The naming change comes after two seasons of the series — which stars Jack Bannon as Alfred Pennyworth — had already aired on HBO Max. Alongside the news of the name change, a new trailer for the third season was also shown off, showcasing what Pennyworth will have to go through this season.

Check out the new trailer for Pennyworth: The Origin of Batman’s Butler below:

Pennyworth: The Origin of Batman’s Butler stars Jack Bannon (The Imitation Game, Medici) as Alfred Pennyworth, Ben Aldridge (Fleabag) as Thomas Wayne, Emma Paetz as Martha Kane, Ryan Fletcher as Dave Boy, Hainsley Lloyd Bennett as Bazza, Paloma Faith as Bet Sykes, Jason Flemyng (The Curious Case of Benjamin Button) as Lord Harwood, and Polly Walker as Peggy Sykes. Season two cast members include Simon Manyonda (His Dark Materials) and Jessica de Gouw (The Hunting, Gretel and Hansel), who portray the roles of Lucius Fox and Melanie Troy, respectively.

Pennyworth comes from executive producer and writer Bruno Heller (Gotham, The Mentalist, Rome) and Danny Cannon (Gotham, CSI). The series is based on DC characters created by Bob Kane and Bill Finger.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
For All Mankind Season 5 Renewal, Russia Spin-off Ordered at Apple TV+
Forum | 23 hours ago

For All Mankind Season 5 Renewal, Russia Spin-off Ordered at Apple TV+

Longlegs Teaser Trailer Previews Nicolas Cage Horror Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Longlegs Teaser Trailer Previews Nicolas Cage Horror Movie

Zendaya on Status of Euphoria Season 3: ‘It’s Beyond Me’
Forum | 1 day ago

Zendaya on Status of Euphoria Season 3: ‘It’s Beyond Me’