She-Hulk Release Date & Time on Disney+ on Streaming

Forum 1 year ago

She-Hulk Release Date & Time on Disney+ on Streaming

The She-Hulk release will go down in a matter of days.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/5e8c2f6041e5bdb8b2db981316eaf4e3.jpg

She-Hulk: Attorney at Law will finally introduce Jennifer Walters into the Marvel Cinematic Universe. In the comics, Jennifer is the cousin of Bruce Banner, a.k.a. the Hulk. Expect the powerful Avengers member to show up often in the latest Marvel Studios series.

When to Watch She-Hulk Episode 1

Disney+ set the She-Hulk release at 3 a.m. ET/12 a.m. PT on Thursday, Aug. 18. The streaming service will release weekly installments of the nine-episode legal comedy series until Oct. 13. It will be the eighth Marvel TV series, and it is the last series of Phase Four of the MCU. Briefly, the story follows the titular heroine, a lawyer who works on cases involving superpowered people. Much like her cousin Bruce, Jennifer can turn into a towering green creature known as She-Hulk. In the story, the protagonist gets her powers after a laboratory incident with her cousin’s blood. Together with Bruce, Jennifer will form quite a team.

Emmy and Golden Globe winner Tatiana Maslany will portray the titular role of Jennifer Walters. She will be joined by Avengers: Endgame star Mark Ruffalo reprising his role as Bruce Banner/The Hulk. Additional cast includes Jameela Jamil, Ginger Gonzaga, as well as Renée Elise Goldsberry, and Josh Segarra. Megan Thee Stallion is rumored to also appear in the series. Among other surprises, Charlie Cox is reprising his role as Matt Murdock/Daredevil. Additionally, Tim Roth (The Incredible Hulk) is returning as Abomination.

She-Hulk hails from head writer Jessica Gao, the Emmy-winning scribe behind Rick and Morty‘s acclaimed Season 3 episode “Pickle Rick,” among other credits. Kat Cairo (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Dead to Me) and Anu Valia serve as directors and executive producers.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Godzilla Minus One’s First Streaming Release Date Confirmed But US Fans Left Waiting
Forum | 14 hours ago

Godzilla Minus One’s First Streaming Release Date Confirmed But US Fans Left Waiting

Sweet Tooth Season 3 Teaser Trailer Sets Release Date for Final Installment
Forum | 1 day ago

Sweet Tooth Season 3 Teaser Trailer Sets Release Date for Final Installment

Junior Pope: It’s Time To Prioritise Actors’ Welfare - Actress, Hilda Dokubo Says
Forum | 1 day ago

Junior Pope: It’s Time To Prioritise Actors’ Welfare - Actress, Hilda Dokubo Says

I Am: Celine Dion Documentary Sets Prime Video Release Date
Forum | 2 days ago

I Am: Celine Dion Documentary Sets Prime Video Release Date