Mark Ruffalo Comments on Potential World War Hulk Film, Avengers: Secret Wars

Forum 1 year ago

Mark Ruffalo Comments on Potential World War Hulk Film, Avengers: Secret Wars

Mark Ruffalo hasn’t gotten the chance to star in his own solo Marvel Cinematic Universe film as the Hulk just yet, but he sounds ready for it whenever the chance may come.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d3ad2902469001398a884b0623dbb704.jpg

Speaking to Entertainment Tonight during the red carpet premiere for Disney+’s She-Hulk: Attorney at Law — which features Ruffalo in a cameo role — Ruffalo was asked about potential Easter eggs being put in the series that might eventually lead to a film based on the hit comic book series World War Hulk. According to Ruffalo, “anytime” Marvel might be ready and able to do it, he’s ready.

“Anytime they want to do it, I’m here,” Ruffalo said.

The actor was also briefly asked about one of the next two planned Avengers films, Avengers: Secret Wars, where he was asked about how big the film may be. While it seems like Ruffalo might not know, he doesn’t doubt that Kevin Feige and those at Marvel Studios will be up for delivering a massive film.

“Well, it’s going to be hard to top Endgame,” said Rufflao. “But if I know Kevin and if I know Marvel, it’s gonna be pretty amazing. It’ll be a big bang, we’ll go out with a big bang.”

In the meantime, Ruffalo can be found in the She-Hulk: Attorney at Law series, which will be led by Emmy and Golden Globe winner Tatiana Maslany, who will take on the titular role as Jennifer Walters. She will be joined by Tim Roth (The Incredible Hulk) as he reprises his role as Abomination.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nigeria Has Become Laughing Stock Across the World – T Y Danjuma
Forum | 7 hours ago

Nigeria Has Become Laughing Stock Across the World – T Y Danjuma

Rumor: Avengers 5’s Release Date Might Not Be Delayed
Forum | 19 hours ago

Rumor: Avengers 5’s Release Date Might Not Be Delayed

Chippa United target Black Stars goalie as potential replacement for Nwabali
Forum | 3 days ago

Chippa United target Black Stars goalie as potential replacement for Nwabali