The Family Plan: Mark Wahlberg to Lead Action-Comedy Pic From Apple & Skydance

Forum 1 year ago

The Family Plan: Mark Wahlberg to Lead Action-Comedy Pic From Apple & Skydance

According to Deadline, Golden Globe nominee Mark Wahlberg has signed on for the leading role in Apple Original Films and Skydance’s newest feature titled The Family Plan, which is being described as a action comedy about a seemingly normal dad whose past comes back to haunt him.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/87b4eff8f75f37ffba58c9b0076f709d.jpg

The Family Plan will be directed by Simon Cellan Jones, who is set to reunite with Wahlberg after working together on the upcoming Arthur the King film. The project is written by David Coggeshall.

“The film tells the story of a suburban dad who must take his family on the run when his past catches up to him,” reads the synopsis.

Wahlberg is clearly no stranger to the action genre as he previous starred in The Big Hit, The Corruptor, Planet of the Apes, The Italian Job, Max Payne, and more. He was last seen in Sony’s live-action adaptation of Uncharted and in the Netflix comedy Me Time with Kevin Heart.

The Family Plan is produced by Wahlberg and Stephen Levinson through their Municipal Pictures banner along with David Ellison, Dana Goldberg and Don Granger for Skydance.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Severance Season 2 Wraps Production on Apple TV+ Series
Forum | 2 days ago

Severance Season 2 Wraps Production on Apple TV+ Series

Neuromancer: Masters of the Air’s Callum Turner Joins Cast of New Apple TV+ Sci-Fi Series
Forum | 2 days ago

Neuromancer: Masters of the Air’s Callum Turner Joins Cast of New Apple TV+ Sci-Fi Series

The Ritual Cast: Al Pacino & Dan Stevens to Lead Exorcism Horror Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

The Ritual Cast: Al Pacino & Dan Stevens to Lead Exorcism Horror Movie

Everything I Never Did: Mckenna Grace to Lead Teen Romance Drama
Forum | 2 days ago

Everything I Never Did: Mckenna Grace to Lead Teen Romance Drama