Ming-Na Wen Teases Season 2 of The Book of Boba Fett

Forum 1 year ago

Ming-Na Wen Teases Season 2 of The Book of Boba Fett

Despite the lukewarm reaction to the Disney+ Star Wars series The Book of Boba Fett, actress Ming-Na Wen is hopeful and confident that a second season is on the way.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/9920337c39fa730234a849f7b4224f85.jpg

During a recent appearance at Fan Expo Boston, Wen — who plays Fennec Shand in the series — was asked whether or not she believes a second season is on the way. While she didn’t fully confirm one was coming, she seemed extremely hopeful, saying that she believes one would be “announced soon.”

“Second season of The Book of Boba Fett, I hope! … I never count my chickens before they hatch, because in this business, you just never know,” said Wen. “But, knock on wood, they’ll be announcing that soon.”

The Book of Boba Fett feaures the return of Temuera Morrison as he reprises his fan-favorite space bounty hunter role as Boba Fett, who was last seen by Star Wars fans during the post-credits scene of the second season finale of The Mandalorian.

“The series is described as a thrilling Star Wars adventure,” reads the logline. “It finds legendary bounty hunter Boba Fett and mercenary Fennec Shand navigating the Galaxy’s underworld when they return to the sands of Tatooine to stake their claim on the territory once ruled by Jabba the Hutt and his crime syndicate.”

The series was executive produced by Jon Favreau and Dave Filoni. Joining Morrison were Ming-Na Wen, Matt Berry, Jennifer Beals, and more.

The Mandalorian spin-off is also executive produced by Robert Rodriguez, Kathleen Kennedy, Colin Wilson, Karen Gilchrist, and Carrie Beck, with John Bartnicki, and John Hampian set as producers.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Billy the Kid Season 2 Part 2 Trailer Sets Release Date for Tom Blyth MGM+ Series
Forum | 2 days ago

Billy the Kid Season 2 Part 2 Trailer Sets Release Date for Tom Blyth MGM+ Series

Interview with the Vampire Season 2 Video Previews Lestat’s New Role in Louis’ Life
Forum | 2 days ago

Interview with the Vampire Season 2 Video Previews Lestat’s New Role in Louis’ Life

Vanderpump Rules Season 12 Delayed by Bravo, Report Suggests
Forum | 2 days ago

Vanderpump Rules Season 12 Delayed by Bravo, Report Suggests

Tulsa King Season 2 Cast Adds Yellowstone’s Neal McDonough
Forum | 2 days ago

Tulsa King Season 2 Cast Adds Yellowstone’s Neal McDonough