Kevin Hart on Working With John Amos in Me Time: ‘He’s the Best’

Forum 1 year ago

Kevin Hart on Working With John Amos in Me Time: ‘He’s the Best’

During an interview with ComingSoon ahead of the release of Me Time, Kevin Hart discussed what it was like to work with the legendary John Amos.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f774b9ab8e3e46122e1ee363d58dcdd8.jpg

When asked about working alongside John Amos, known best for his role as James Evans Sr. in Good Times, Hart described his admiration for Amos:

“You know what, a legend isn’t enough to define what he means to the craft, right? To acting in general,” Hart said. “The way that it comes full circle is, he’s playing my father-in-law, while I’m playing the role of a father that’s trying to be a good father, but I’m bantering with one of the best father portrayals on television. I mean, it doesn’t get better than that when you talk about full-circle life moments. We were lucky to get him, and at his age to still be doing it, to still remember lines, to still be present on set. That’s a big deal.”

Hart then praised Amos’ talent for cussing.

“He’s the best too,” Hart stated. “He can cut one of the best curses you’ll ever see. I hope he comes. He can cuss his ass off.”

“When a stay-at-home dad finds himself with some ‘me time’ for the first time in years while his wife and kids are away, he reconnects with his former best friend for a wild weekend that nearly upends his life,” reads Me Time‘s logline.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 16 hours ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi

EPL: John Terry names four toughest strikers he faced during his career
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: John Terry names four toughest strikers he faced during his career

Suits: L.A. Pilot Cast Adds John Amos & More to Spin-off
Forum | 5 days ago

Suits: L.A. Pilot Cast Adds John Amos & More to Spin-off

Nancy Isime Reveals The Best Gift She Will Give to Anyone She Loves
Forum | 5 days ago

Nancy Isime Reveals The Best Gift She Will Give to Anyone She Loves