Stranger Things Star Sadie Sink Joins Berlin Nobody Cast

Forum 1 year ago

Stranger Things Star Sadie Sink Joins Berlin Nobody Cast

Stranger Things star Sadie Sink is set to star alongside Eric Bana and Sylvia Hoeks in the upcoming thriller Berlin Nobody, according to a recent report from Deadline.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b10f3568f91785ee6fab1742129f39bd.jpg

Sink, Bana, and Hoeks will be joined by rising star and German actor Jonas Dassler (The Golden Glove), as well as Sophie Rois (Drei and Der Architekt). Director Jordan Scott will helm the film, which will mark his first film since 2011’s Cracks — his feature directorial debut.

Berlin Nobody focuses on American ex-pat and social psychologist Ben Monroe (Bana), who moves to Berlin to continue his research on cult mentality. While engrossed in his research, his daughter Mazzy (Sink) becomes involved with a mysterious boy (Dassler), leading the psychologist down the road of his own mystery. The film is based on the 2015 Nicholas Hogg novel Tokyo.

For Sink, this is yet another big role in her career, which is quickly skyrocketing in Hollywood. After blowing up on Netflix’s Stranger Things, Sink has also appeared in The Glass Castle, Fear Street 2, and the series American Odyssey. Sink’s next role comes in the 2022 Darren Aronofsky film The Whale, which recently had its premiere at the Venice Film Festival.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Your Friends & Neighbors: Eunice Bae Joins Cast of Jon Hamm-Led Apple Series
Forum | 1 day ago

Your Friends & Neighbors: Eunice Bae Joins Cast of Jon Hamm-Led Apple Series

Natalie Burn Joins Cast of Action Comedy Dashing Through the Snow
Forum | 1 day ago

Natalie Burn Joins Cast of Action Comedy Dashing Through the Snow

Now You See Me 3 Cast Adds Justice Smith, Dominic Sessa, & More
Forum | 2 days ago

Now You See Me 3 Cast Adds Justice Smith, Dominic Sessa, & More