Thor: Love and Thunder Changes VFX During Axl Scene

Forum 1 year ago

Thor: Love and Thunder Changes VFX During Axl Scene

One of the complaints about Thor: Love and Thunder upon its release was that some scenes involving visions of Axl, Heimdall’s son, looked poor when it came to their visual effects. A new fix aims to change that for the film’s Disney+ release.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ebd832511a7eaa953df731cfec6f66ea.jpg

According to various users on Twitter who have watched the recently released film on Disney’s streaming service, scenes featuring Heimdall’s son astral projecting his face to Thor have been tweaked a bit. Instead of a more cloudy vision, Axl’s face is clearer now, with actor Kieron L. Dyer’s face becoming more visible as a result.

You can check out the new scene, as well as a difference in images, below:

“The fourth installment finds Thor on a journey unlike anything he’s ever faced — a quest for inner peace. But his retirement is interrupted by a galactic killer known as Gorr the God Butcher, who seeks the extinction of the gods,” says the synopsis. “To combat the threat, Thor enlists the help of King Valkyrie, Korg, and ex-girlfriend Jane Foster, who — to Thor’s surprise — inexplicably wields his magical hammer, Mjolnir, as the Mighty Thor. Together, they embark upon a harrowing cosmic adventure to uncover the mystery of the God Butcher’s vengeance and stop him before it’s too late.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 3 days ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie
Forum | 6 days ago

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up
Forum | 6 days ago

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up

Video Shows Scene Where Junior Pope Parked His Car Moments Before Tragic Boat Accident
Forum | 1 week ago

Video Shows Scene Where Junior Pope Parked His Car Moments Before Tragic Boat Accident