Tron: Identity Announced, Release Date Window Confirmed

Forum 1 year ago

Tron: Identity Announced, Release Date Window Confirmed

A new Tron video game, Tron: Identity, was announced during Marvel and Disney’s gaming showcase at the 2022 D23 Expo and is coming in 2023.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/42635e2389c6da6d8748b27021044417.jpg

The game will be developed by Bithell Games, with developer Mike Bithell — who made the hit video game Thomas Was Alone in 2012 and John Wick Hex — now branching out into a much larger world in this latest game.

Check out the brief teaser trailer for Tron: Identity below:

According to the Steam store listing for the game, Tron: Identity will be a visual novel adventure that follows Query, a detective program that’s tasked with uncovering the mystery of what was taken.

Currently, not much else is known about the game, but its brief features list on its Steam page does promise “a new extension of the Tron franchise,” including never-before-seen servers filled with original programs, as well as the ability to explore a brand-new Grid with its own unique structure.

Tron: Identity is currently available to wishlist on Steam.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Am: Celine Dion Documentary Sets Prime Video Release Date
Forum | 3 days ago

I Am: Celine Dion Documentary Sets Prime Video Release Date

Tron: Ares Set Video Showcases Jared Leto in Costume
Forum | 3 days ago

Tron: Ares Set Video Showcases Jared Leto in Costume

Reginald the Vampire Season 2 Trailer Sets Release Date for Syfy Comedy
Forum | 3 days ago

Reginald the Vampire Season 2 Trailer Sets Release Date for Syfy Comedy

Hollywood Con Queen: Docuseries About High-Profile Scam Gets Apple TV+ Release Date
Forum | 3 days ago

Hollywood Con Queen: Docuseries About High-Profile Scam Gets Apple TV+ Release Date