Rita Dominic Reacts To Reports That She Gave Birth To Twins

Forum 1 year ago

Rita Dominic Reacts To Reports That She Gave Birth To Twins

During midday on Wednesday, reports of the actress welcoming twin with her hubby, Fidelis Anosike in the UK were published.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/8c21c46e7049a39e79c6bf14be032257.jpg

Nigerian actress, Rita Dominic has opened up after reports emerged yesterday claiming that she gave birth to twins.

The news came after her celebrity marriage to hubby, Fidelis Anosike some months ago.

Taking to her Twitter handle on Wednesday night, Dominic shared a GIF displaying a surprised look while reading through a publication with the headline, “FAKE NEWS.”

Her post elicited mixed reactions as many took to the comment section to berate the height of misinformation bedeviling the society while others hoped for a real celebration soon.

@alexkayceealex tweeted: “Nawa 4 Naija press oo. So @ritaUdominic never deliver and I have even congratulated her already, choi! Just negodu a whole @pmnewsnigeria. Ok wetin una don gain now. Follow PO footsteps and always verify b4 posting, but una no go hear. Now just check out.”

@JudithSalami said: “A good lie then.”

@warrirebel wrote: “A simple google search would have told Nigerians all they needed to know.”

@lucy_ukuma stated: “Momma we will celebrate you for real soon.”

@DeborahNnadi2 tweeted: “The lie shock me.”

@JoyAigbe4 said: “I knew it.”

@tsloww wrote: “As a twinny that I am, I was about congratulating you o.. But nothing spoil sha, I’ll still drop my congratulations in advance.”

@JosephBai3 stated: “I knew it was fake.”

@Bella_Bassey tweeted: “but I’m seriously wishing you twins baby oooo.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
He Bled Neon: Rita Ora Joins Jack O’Connell and Joe Cole in Action Thriller
Forum | 1 day ago

He Bled Neon: Rita Ora Joins Jack O’Connell and Joe Cole in Action Thriller

EPL: Arteta reacts to Cole Palmer possibly missing Arsenal vs Chelsea
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Arteta reacts to Cole Palmer possibly missing Arsenal vs Chelsea

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience

EPL: Arsenal’s biggest win of season – Redknapp reacts to 2-0 victory over Wolves
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: Arsenal’s biggest win of season – Redknapp reacts to 2-0 victory over Wolves