Final Destination 6 Has Found Its Directors

Forum 1 year ago

Final Destination 6 Has Found Its Directors

The sixth numbered entry in the Final Destination series is set to have two directors, who were both announced this afternoon.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7219369a1a0de5b430ff2e03d4f4a045.jpg

Zach Lipovsky and Adam B. Stein, best known for 2018’s sci-fi thriller Freaks, will be directing the long-awaited Final Destination 6. Very little is known about the plot beyond the simple concept that is at the core of the franchise, which involves someone cheating death and having it catch up with them.

Final Destination 6 is set to be produced by Craig Perry — the original franchise producer — Sheila Hanahan Taylor, Jon Watts, and Dianne McGunigle. The script is being written by Guy Busick and Lori Evans Taylor.

It has been over a decade since the theatrical release of the last Final Destination installment, which led the franchise to earn a combined worldwide gross of over $660 million. The sixth installment has been in development since 2019, when the project was described as a reimagining of the horror-thriller franchise.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
SPORT 1 hour ago Transfer: He’s irreplaceable – Osimhen’s destination narrowed down to one club
Forum | 21 hours ago

SPORT 1 hour ago Transfer: He’s irreplaceable – Osimhen’s destination narrowed down to one club

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope
Forum | 1 day ago

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope

Quentin Tarantino No Longer Directing The Movie Critic as Final Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Quentin Tarantino No Longer Directing The Movie Critic as Final Movie

Sweet Tooth Season 3 Teaser Trailer Sets Release Date for Final Installment
Forum | 2 days ago

Sweet Tooth Season 3 Teaser Trailer Sets Release Date for Final Installment