All TV Series & Movies Leaving Netflix on September 30

Forum 1 year ago

All TV Series & Movies Leaving Netflix on September 30

Netflix subscribers still have a few days to watch some iconic movies.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/915169fa784a01524a3c87585cf04754.jpg

Starting Friday, September 30, Full Metal Jacket won’t be available on the streaming service anymore. Stanley Kubrick’s film is a well-appreciated war drama story that debuted in 1987. Kubrick also penned the script with Michael Herr and Gustav Hasford. The ensemble cast features Matthew Modine, Adam Baldwin, Vincent D’Onofrio, Lee Ermey, Dorian Harewood, Arliss Howard, as well as Kevyn Major Howard, and Ed O’Ross. The movie scored a nomination for Best Adapted Screenplay at the Academy Awards.

Additionally, Warner Bros. Television’s Gotham series is leaving Netflix on Thursday, September 29. The story followed Detective James Gordon dealing with criminals in Gotham City before Batman’s arrival. The show featured an all-star cast led by Ben McKenzie (The O.C., Southland). It also starred Donal Logue (Grounded for Life, Vikings), David Mazouz (Touch), Sean Pertwee (Elementary), Robin Lord Taylor (The Walking Dead), Erin Richards (The Quiet Ones), Camren Bicondova (Gotham Stories), Cory Michael Smith (Carol), and Chris Chalk (12 Years a Slave), among others.

What Is Leaving Netflix in September 2022

WHAT TO WATCH ON NETFLIX BEFORE SEPTEMBER 29

• Gotham: Seasons 1-5

WHAT TO WATCH ON NETFLIX BEFORE SEPTEMBER 30

• 3 Ninjas: Kick Back

• Argo

• Boogie Nights

• Catch Me If You Can

• The Cave

• Constantine

• Dirty Harry

• Dumb and Dumber

• Full Metal Jacket

• I Am Legend

• Insidious

• Made of Honor

• Mean Girls

• My Babysitter’s a Vampire: Seasons 1-2

• Old School

• The Perfect Storm

• The Rite

• Seven

• The Sweetest Thing

• Taxi Driver

• The Talented Mr. Ripley

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Twilight of the Gods: Zack Snyder’s Animated Netflix Series Gets Release Date Window
Forum | 3 days ago

Twilight of the Gods: Zack Snyder’s Animated Netflix Series Gets Release Date Window

Top 10 Trending Movies of the Past Week : Week 16, 2024
Forum | 3 days ago

Top 10 Trending Movies of the Past Week : Week 16, 2024

Calabasas: Netflix Nabs Rights to Teen Series From Kim Kardashian & Emma Roberts
Forum | 3 days ago

Calabasas: Netflix Nabs Rights to Teen Series From Kim Kardashian & Emma Roberts

Suits Returning To Broadcast TV After Successful Netflix Run
Forum | 3 days ago

Suits Returning To Broadcast TV After Successful Netflix Run