My Family Not Complaining About Passionate Kiss With Fan - Peter Okoye Reacts To Backlash

Forum 1 year ago

My Family Not Complaining About Passionate Kiss With Fan - Peter Okoye Reacts To Backlash

Peter Okoye has reacted to the backlash that followed after he was spotted kissing a fan.

Peter who is one-half of the popular Nigerian singing duo, P-Square stated that his family is not bothered by his action at a recent show in the US.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b267f0040e7f1cad1d943f6405a9be55.jpg

The married singer and father of two passionately kissed a fan while performing on stage at the group’s reunion concert tour in Dallas, US.

The action sets tongues wagging but Peter seems unbothered by the situation.

The singer while defending himself said no one in his family has complained about his passionate lip-locking with the female fan during the Dallas show.

Taking to his verified Twitter account the singer, fondly known as Mr. P wrote, “On stage! I throw my clothes, shoes, and even throw good and passionate kisses. No one in my family is complaining. Why e dey pain you.”(sic)

The singer and his wife, Lola Omotayo walked down the aisle on 17 November 2013, their union has birthed two children, Cameron. and Aliona Okoye.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape
Forum | 21 hours ago

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape

Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos
Forum | 1 day ago

Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd

Family Members Of Bride-to-be Stop Kidnap Attempt, Kill Terrorist, Seize Two Ak-47 Rifles
Forum | 2 days ago

Family Members Of Bride-to-be Stop Kidnap Attempt, Kill Terrorist, Seize Two Ak-47 Rifles