Men And Women Will Show You Shege – Yul Edochie’s Daughter, Danielle Writes

Forum 1 year ago

Men And Women Will Show You Shege – Yul Edochie’s Daughter, Danielle Writes

In the video shared on TikTok, Danielle stated men and women will subject others to painful experiences.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b045304c18d9ddd8ab1dbd2821e6aedc.jpeg

Danielle, the daughter of Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie has an important advice for people in relationships.

The 17-year-old student wrote on the above subjects just after her mother, May, stated that she won’t be numbered as a wife.

May who went public with her views on polygamy last weekend, months after it was reported that her husband and actor, Yul, married a second wife, Judy Austin-Moghalu, and also shares a son with her, had also said that she won’t be cajoled to accept a practice that does not align with her faith and family values.

In the video shared on TikTok, Danielle who was seen dancing energetically to Brick and Lace’s 2007 hits: “Love is wicked”, stated men and women will subject others to painful experiences.

She also suggested that people should begin a family all by themselves. Danielle wrote;

“Just a reminder that men will show you shege, women will show you shege, the ones in between will show you shege so just book a flight to Neptune and start a family there all by yourself.”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/890843cf6ee8857f0e4df63e895d89e8.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Israel DMW Writes As He Poses With Cubana Chiefpriest After He Was Granted Bail
Forum | 12 hours ago

Israel DMW Writes As He Poses With Cubana Chiefpriest After He Was Granted Bail

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 2 days ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town

Yul Edochie Mocks AY Makun Over Failed Marriage
Forum | 3 days ago

Yul Edochie Mocks AY Makun Over Failed Marriage

Pain Has Made Me Stronger - Yul Edochie Pens Cryptic Note
Forum | 4 days ago

Pain Has Made Me Stronger - Yul Edochie Pens Cryptic Note