"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

An Ideal Wife: Emilia Clarke to Lead Constance Lloyd Drama

Forum 1 year ago

An Ideal Wife: Emilia Clarke to Lead Constance Lloyd Drama

According to Variety, Game of Thrones alum Emilia Clarke has signed on for a leading role in the upcoming biographical drama An Ideal Wife, centering around the wife of Oscar Wilde, Constance Lloyd. The project hails from Good Luck to You, Leo Grande filmmaker Sophie Hyde.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e661e7bd1ded407eec36dd1c68fac466.jpg

An Ideal Wife will give highlight to author and feminist activist Constance Lloyd, who’s known for taking part in the dress reform movement, which campaigned to allow women to dress in comfortable clothing rather than the stifling Victorian dresses of the era. She had two sons with the Irish poet, who later got imprisoned for homosexuality.

The project is produced by Oliver Delbosc, Chris Curling, and Matthew Gledhill. It hails from Zephyr Films, Curiosa Films, and Wheelhouse Productions.

Clarke will next be seen in Marvel Studios’ next Disney+ series Secret Invasion starring Samuel L. Jackson. Apart from An Ideal Wife, she will also be leading the upcoming films The Pod Generation, McCarthy, and the animated fantasy The Amazing Maurice.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Man Utd lead Chelsea in race to sign £60m Olise
Forum | 15 hours ago

EPL: Man Utd lead Chelsea in race to sign £60m Olise

Ahneeka blasts ‘entitled’ Phyna amidst unpaid debt drama with Multichoice
Forum | 1 day ago

Ahneeka blasts ‘entitled’ Phyna amidst unpaid debt drama with Multichoice

Obsession: Dove Cameron & Avan Jogia Lead Thriller Series Executive Produced by James Wan
Forum | 1 day ago

Obsession: Dove Cameron & Avan Jogia Lead Thriller Series Executive Produced by James Wan

Dennis Quaid Joins This Blue Is Mine Cast for Sci-Fi Drama Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Dennis Quaid Joins This Blue Is Mine Cast for Sci-Fi Drama Movie