Millie Bobby Brown Reveals Her Dream Role is Britney Spears

Forum 1 year ago

Millie Bobby Brown Reveals Her Dream Role is Britney Spears

Millie Bobby Brown has starred in some pretty big roles throughout her career, but if the actress had her way, she would play a pop superstar in the future.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ab919a170f4972a8f697d1cbc4f4cff7.jpg

During a recent appearance on The Drew Barrymore Show, Brown revealed that her dream role is to portray Britney Spears in a biopic someday. When asked why, Brown revealed that she feels a connection to Spears and that her story of growing up in the spotlight resonates with her.

“I think her story, first of all, resonates with me,” Brown said. “Growing up in the public eye, watching her videos, watching interviews of her when she was young. I mean, same thing with you, I see the scramble for words, and I don’t know her, but when I look at pictures of her, I feel like I could tell her story in the right way — and hers only.”

Brown’s path to superstardom doesn’t exactly mirror Spears’, but she does have experience in becoming incredibly famous at a young age. Debuting as the fan-favorite character of Eleven in 2016 for Netflix’s Stranger Things, Brown — who was just 12 years old at the time — quickly became a household name and has only gone on to become more famous. While it’s unknown if Brown will ever get the chance to star in a Spears biopic, she does have a relatively full schedule ahead of her.

Brown is set to return as Eleven in the highly anticipated fifth and final season of Stranger Things. She recently starred in the recently released Enola Holmes 2 for Netflix, and up next is the 2023 film Damsel, as well as 2024’s The Electric State.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel
Forum | 2 days ago

One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel

Ex-Reps Member, Nwuke Reveals Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers
Forum | 2 days ago

Ex-Reps Member, Nwuke Reveals Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers

EPL Title: Arsene Wenger reveals one advantage Arsenal have over Man City
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL Title: Arsene Wenger reveals one advantage Arsenal have over Man City

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy