Tite provides fresh Neymar injury update ahead of Switzerland clash

Forum 1 year ago

Tite provides fresh Neymar injury update ahead of Switzerland clash

Brazil manager Tite believes that Neymar will soon be available for selection again following an ankle injury.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/43e61e87915a7da8642b0e9265764a39.jpg

The Paris Saint-Germain forward was withdrawn late into the Selecao's opening 2-0 win against Serbia last week, and it has been reported he could miss several games this tournament.

But speaking to the press ahead of their clash with Switzerland on Monday, Tite revealed his belief that Neymar and Danilo, who also suffered an ankle problem, will return to the fold at some stage of this World Cup.

"I believe both Neymar and Danilo will play again in the World Cup. I have medical reports that are on my side," he said.

"Both situations have improved and we believe both will be available to play. We have to live day by day. I blame myself with Neymar because I didn’t see that he was injured and he played on for 10 or 11 minutes."

Brazil will book their place in the knockout stages of the World Cup with a win against Switzerland.

Reigning champions France are the only side to have claimed two successive wins in Qatar thus far, becoming the first team to advance to the last 16.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ready or Not 2 Script Update Given by Director
Forum | 1 day ago

Ready or Not 2 Script Update Given by Director

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’
Forum | 2 days ago

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’

Chucky Season 4 Gets Update From Creator Don Mancini
Forum | 2 days ago

Chucky Season 4 Gets Update From Creator Don Mancini

Europa League: AC Milan legend wants Chukwueze to start crunch clash with Roma
Forum | 2 days ago

Europa League: AC Milan legend wants Chukwueze to start crunch clash with Roma