Millie Bobby Brown Details Being a Producer on Enola Holmes 2

Forum 1 year ago

Millie Bobby Brown Details Being a Producer on Enola Holmes 2

Millie Bobby Brown is well known for starring in a variety of roles, but the actress has aims beyond just appearing behind the camera.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f2d6eeba7ec8c4a2f5b5f360aee6bd53.jpg

In a recent interview with IGN, the actress was asked if she had any ambitions as a filmmaker, to which she said she did. According to Brown, she’s always had a fascination with filmmaking, and has always been interested in being involved with the conversations that take place in between takes on the set.

“I mean, I’ve always had a fascination with filmmaking, obviously I’m on screen all the time, but I did have a fascination with the directors, the writers, and producers of the world, and the crews that I’ve been on,” said Brown. “So I always wanted to be part of that, and every time I would go on to set, I would be starring in the projects, but actually watching the conversations between the execs and things like that, I was always in those conversations, wanting to know more, and so Netflix gave me the opportunity to produce this, which is really exciting.”

While Brown is currently busy promoting Enola Holmes 2, the actress hasn’t been shy about the future of her career. Recently, she also spoke about her dream role, which is playing Britney Spears in a potential biopic.

“I think her story, first of all, resonates with me,” Brown said at the time. “Growing up in the public eye, watching her videos, watching interviews of her when she was young. I mean, same thing with you, I see the scramble for words, and I don’t know her, but when I look at pictures of her, I feel like I could tell her story in the right way — and hers only.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Chris Brown Admits Quavo’s Ex, Saweetie Cheated On Rapper With Him
Forum | 4 days ago

Chris Brown Admits Quavo’s Ex, Saweetie Cheated On Rapper With Him

Molly Shannon to Lead HBO Comedy Series From SNL Writer, Plot Details Revealed
Forum | 4 days ago

Molly Shannon to Lead HBO Comedy Series From SNL Writer, Plot Details Revealed

James Brown Vows Never to Stop Twerking Online
Forum | 5 days ago

James Brown Vows Never to Stop Twerking Online