Puss In Boots: The Last Wish Video Shows The Titular Feline Doing ASMR

Forum 1 year ago

Puss In Boots: The Last Wish Video Shows The Titular Feline Doing ASMR

Universal Pictures has dropped a brand new promo video for Puss in Boots: The Last Wish, the long-awaited animated sequel which will be arriving in theaters on December 21.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/2b6a94995e328460f3b2dabcacb29786.jpg

The Puss in Boots: The Last Wish video features Antonio Banderas’ fan-favorite titular feline as he does ASMR for the audience. While presenting the sounds of adventure in the 40-second video, Puss in Boots is later joined by Harvey Guillén’s clumsy Perro.

You can check out the Puss in Boots: The Last Wish ASMR video below:

Puss in Boots: The Last Wish is being co-directed by Joel Crawford and Januel Mercado, with Mark Swift producing. They previously all worked together on 2020’s The Croods: A New Age.

“The sequel will again follow Puss in Boots as he discovers that his passion for adventure has taken its toll,” reads the synopsis. “He has burned through eight of his nine lives, leaving him with only one life left. Puss sets out on an epic journey to find the mythical Last Wish and restore his nine lives.”

The film features the voices of Antonio Banderas, Salma Hayek Pinault, Harvey Guillén, Florence Pugh, Jack Horner, John Mulaney, Wagner Moura, Olivia Colman, Ray Winstone, Samson Kayo, Anthony Mendez, and Da’Vine Joy Randolph.

The Shrek franchise grossed nearly $3 billion between 2001 and 2010. The Puss in Boots spin-off in 2011 earned an additional worldwide box office of about $555 million and earned a nomination for Best Animated Feature at the 84th Academy Awards.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
New Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer Shows More of Hugh Jackman’s MCU Debut
Forum | 1 day ago

New Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer Shows More of Hugh Jackman’s MCU Debut

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up
Forum | 1 day ago

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up

Dead Boy Detectives Teaser Trailer Introduces Titular Supernatural Duo
Forum | 2 days ago

Dead Boy Detectives Teaser Trailer Introduces Titular Supernatural Duo