Bros Peacock Release Date & Time Announced for Billy Eichner Rom-Com

Forum 1 year ago

Bros Peacock Release Date & Time Announced for Billy Eichner Rom-Com

The Bros Peacock release date on streaming is almost here.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f8cfc6f84707a87aa4b38cb90bb15611.jpg

Universal Pictures has finally unveiled when the appreciated gay romantic comedy will hit Peacock. Here’s when to watch it on the streaming service.

When to Watch Bros on Peacock

The Bros Peacock release date is at 3 a.m. ET/12 a.m. PT on Friday, December 2. Directed by Nicholas Stoller (the Neighbors films, Forgetting Sarah Marshall) from a story he co-wrote with Billy Eichner (Billy on the Street, 2019’s The Lion King, Impeachment: American Crime Story), Bros is described as a “smart, swoony and heartfelt comedy about finding sex, love, and romance amidst the madness.” The movie ended its theatrical run grossing more than $14 million but failed short of topping its $22 million production budget.

Judd Apatow (The King of Staten Island, Trainwreck, The Big Sick) produced the movie together with Stoller and Joshua Church (co-producer of Trainwreck, Step Brothers). Eichner serves as executive producer.

The Bros cast includes Eichner as Bobby Lieber, Luke Macfarlane as Aaron Shepard, Ts Madison as Angela, Monica Raymund as Tina, Guillermo Díaz as Edgar, Guy Branum as Henry, Amanda Bearse as Anne Shepard, Jim Rash as Robert, and Bowen Yang as Lawrence Grape. Additionally, Harvey Fierstein as Lewis, Symone as Marty, Eve Lindley as Tamara, and D’Lo Srijaerajah as Tom, among others.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel
Forum | 1 day ago

My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel

The Devil’s Bath Shudder Release Date Confirmed for Period Horror Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

The Devil’s Bath Shudder Release Date Confirmed for Period Horror Movie

The Coffee Table Digital Release Date Set for Super Dark Comedy
Forum | 1 day ago

The Coffee Table Digital Release Date Set for Super Dark Comedy