Ant-Man 3 Featurette Explores Scott Lang’s Journey

Forum 1 year ago

Ant-Man 3 Featurette Explores Scott Lang’s Journey

Marvel Studios has released a new featurette promoting Ant-Man and The Wasp: Quantumania‘s release. Titled The Legacy of Ant-Man, this video goes over Scott Lang’s journey as the titular hero, from the first film up until Quantumania.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/9484b792eeff6980cef5ee14ffa2f6e9.jpg

The video begins with Scott Lang, played by Paul Rudd, leaving prison at the beginning of the first Ant-Man film. From there, it covers his role in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, showing his adventures in Ant-Man, Captain America: Civil War, Ant-Man and the Wasp, and Avengers: Endgame. The video ends with a short preview of Ant-Man and The Wasp: Quantumania, which shows the villainous Kang the Conqueror telling the hero that he’s “out of his league.”

Check out the Legacy of Ant-Man special look below:

Ant-Man and The Wasp: Quantumania is once again being directed by Peyton Reed from a screenplay written by Jeff Loveness. The action-comedy superhero sequel will release on February 17, 2023.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: They’re quality players – Gallas tells Chelsea to sign Man Utd duo
Forum | 19 hours ago

EPL: They’re quality players – Gallas tells Chelsea to sign Man Utd duo

Anthony Hopkins Cast as German-British Composer in New Biopic The King of Covent Garden
Forum | 1 day ago

Anthony Hopkins Cast as German-British Composer in New Biopic The King of Covent Garden

EPL: I want to win – Bruno Fernandes speaks on leaving Man Utd
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: I want to win – Bruno Fernandes speaks on leaving Man Utd

EPL: Rashford refuses Man Utd’s attempts to sell him
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Rashford refuses Man Utd’s attempts to sell him