You People Teaser Trailer: Jonah Hill & Eddie Murphy Lead Netflix Comedy Movie

Forum 1 year ago

You People Teaser Trailer: Jonah Hill & Eddie Murphy Lead Netflix Comedy Movie

Netflix has dropped a teaser trailer for You People, the upcoming comedy starring Jonah Hill and Eddie Murphy. The film will be available for streaming on January 27, 2023.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/9d1af76739a3558051dd0432f710b5f7.jpg

The clip features Hill’s character as he tries to impress his fiancée’s parents, played by Murphy and Nia Long. However, it looks like he’s awkwardly failing, as the parents continue to question his intentions with their daughter.

Check out the official You People trailer below:

“A new couple and their families find themselves examining modern love and family dynamics amidst clashing cultures, societal expectations, and generational differences in this comedy from Kenya Barris,” reads the logline.

You People is directed by Kenya Barris from a screenplay he co-wrote with Hill. Joining Hill and Murphy are Lauren London, David Duchovny, Nia Long, Sam Jay, Elliott Gould, Travis Bennett, Molly Gordon, Rhea Perlman, Deon Cole, Andrea Savage, Mike Epps, Emily Arlook, Alani La La Anthony, Bryan Greenberg, and Julia Louis-Dreyfus.

The film is executive produced by David Hyman, Matt Dines, Hale Rothstein, Alison Goodwin, Mychelle Deschamps, Andy Berman, and Charisse Hewitt-Webster, with Kevin Misher, Hill, and Barris serving as producers.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Welcome to Wrexham Season 3 Trailer Previews Sports Docuseries’ Return
Forum | 12 hours ago

Welcome to Wrexham Season 3 Trailer Previews Sports Docuseries’ Return

Commotion As 16 People Are Feared Killed By Terrorist Bomb In Borno
Forum | 19 hours ago

Commotion As 16 People Are Feared Killed By Terrorist Bomb In Borno

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 19 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani
Forum | 19 hours ago

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani