Patty Jenkins Gives Rogue Squadron Update, Talks Wonder Woman 3 Cancellation

Forum 1 year ago

Patty Jenkins Gives Rogue Squadron Update, Talks Wonder Woman 3 Cancellation

Patty Jenkins has broken her silence.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0036db8a70cbfc005f6ac09acfd1794d.jpg

The Wonder Woman director issued a statement on social media addressing the cancellation of Wonder Woman 3, claiming she never walked away from the project, and gave a Rogue Squadron update for her upcoming Star Wars movie, which she is still attached to.

“I originally left Rogue Squadron after a long and productive development process when it became clear it couldn’t happen soon enough and I did not want to delay WW3 any further,” explained Jenkins. “When I did, Lucasfilm asked me to consider coming back to RS after WW3, which I was honored to do, so I agreed. They made a new deal with me. In fact, I am still on it and that project has been in active development ever since. I don’t know if it will happen or not. We never do until the development process is complete, but I look forward to its potential ahead.”

As for Wonder Woman 3, she dispelled rumors that she walked away or killed it.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3db17e9038baa1e20722cc9f6af22bc1.jpg

The creative also thanked the fans and stated that she did not want her “beautiful journey” with Wonder Woman to end on a negative note. Jenkins also wishes the franchise and its legacy “an amazing future ahead,” whether that be with her or not.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Mourinho gives conditions for next managerial job
Forum | 1 day ago

Mourinho gives conditions for next managerial job

Creature Commandos Update Given by James Gunn for First DCU Show
Forum | 1 day ago

Creature Commandos Update Given by James Gunn for First DCU Show

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun
Forum | 3 days ago

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun

Vehicle Falls Off Tow Truck And Crushes Woman To Death In Anambra
Forum | 5 days ago

Vehicle Falls Off Tow Truck And Crushes Woman To Death In Anambra