Zoe Saldana Sets Historic Box Office Milestone That No Actor Has Ever Achieved

Forum 1 year ago

Zoe Saldana Sets Historic Box Office Milestone That No Actor Has Ever Achieved

As Avatar: The Way of Water hits the $2 billion box office milestone, veteran actress Zoe Saldana received a rare accomplishment that makes her stand out from her Hollywood peers.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c450198baf3b9b8461aa46fa08575746.jpg

On top of Saldana's impressive resume of crossing fandoms like the Avatar, Star Trek, and Marvel universes (the latter of which she would not be too upset to not be called back for), the actress also finds herself among one of the highest-grossing actors.

Several stars from the Marvel Cinematic Universe are in the top three, namely Robert Downey Jr. ($14.393 billion), Samuel L. Jackson ($14.376 billion), and leading the list is Scarlett Johansson with whopping earnings of $14.5 billion.

Despite the Marvel trio's lead, Saldana has entered the most exclusive company in terms of box office earnings.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami
Forum | 13 hours ago

Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope
Forum | 20 hours ago

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope

My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel
Forum | 1 day ago

My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel

Sweet Tooth Season 3 Teaser Trailer Sets Release Date for Final Installment
Forum | 2 days ago

Sweet Tooth Season 3 Teaser Trailer Sets Release Date for Final Installment