I've never cheated on my wife in our 30 years of marriage – Ghanaian highlife musician Nana Acheampong says

Forum 1 year ago

I've never cheated on my wife in our 30 years of marriage – Ghanaian highlife musician Nana Acheampong says

Ghanaian highlife musician Ernest Owoahene, better known as Nana Acheampong, has said that he has never cheated on his wife all through their 30-year marriage.

He explained that he has experienced peace and tranquility just by being faithful.

He said in an interview with Kofi TV: "I have never cheated on my wife. God doesn't like that, so I don't do that.

"For many years now, we have been married for 30 years now and I haven't done that.

"When you stop doing those things, it gives you peace and progress.

"This business of ours is saddled with so much promiscuity so if you don't control you might not like how it will end."

He said he lived a wild life when he was in his youth but dropped all that when he got married.

"When I was young, fine, but as I grew older, I stopped all those habits," he said.

Nana Acheampong is married to Miriam Acheampong and their union is blessed with multiple kids, including singer Gyakie, whose real name is Jacqueline Acheampong.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum
Forum | 35 mins ago

Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum

One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel
Forum | 1 day ago

One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 1 day ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday