My Father Remains Osun State Governor - Adeleke’s Son Boasts

Forum 1 year ago

My Father Remains Osun State Governor - Adeleke’s Son Boasts

Adesina Adeleke aka Sina Rambo has reacted to the sack of his father as the Governor of Osun state.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/cda438cac747334cbb85fc11b329e7cf.jpg

According to him, his father will remain in office as the governor even after the verdict.

He said this via his Instagram Story on Friday.

Recall that we had reported that the Osun Election Petitions Tribunal annulled the July 16 governorship election results and declared the former governor, Gboyega Oyetola, as the winner of the exercise.

Reacting to the judgement, Sina Rambo said, “Two judgments were issued today at the tribunal. One in favour of PDP. Nothing changed. Sen. Ademola Adeleke remains the governor of Osun State.

“We move to the appeal court. Peace be still. The mandate of Osun will not be stolen. H.E.Ademola Adeleke remains the Governor of Osun State.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience

Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery new entrance examination date
Forum | 2 days ago

Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery new entrance examination date

Governor Ododo Didn’t Help Yahaya Bello Escape EFCC Arrest — Commissioner, Fanwo
Forum | 2 days ago

Governor Ododo Didn’t Help Yahaya Bello Escape EFCC Arrest — Commissioner, Fanwo

Bandits Kill Vigilantes, Abduct Village Head’s Son In Kaduna Communities
Forum | 2 days ago

Bandits Kill Vigilantes, Abduct Village Head’s Son In Kaduna Communities