Rocky I-IV Hitting 4K Ultra HD

Forum 1 year ago

Rocky I-IV Hitting 4K Ultra HD

At long last, Rocky Balboa is making his way to 4K — well, at least most of him. MGM and United Artists announced that Rocky I-IV 4K 4-Film Collection will release on an Ultra HD Blu-ray Combo Pack on February 28.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3b0a20f37fb48dfc9613f75158205f84.jpg

The pack contains the first four Rocky movies along with Rocky IV Ultimate Director’s Cut, Rocky vs. Drago that released in theaters last year. This collection contains a Blu-ray disc featuring the hour-long behind-the-scenes documentary on the making of this extended director’s cut of Rocky IV as well as a selection of previously existing extra content.

The Ultra HD 4K discs featuring the films Rocky, Rocky II, Rocky III, Rocky IV , and the Rocky IV Ultimate Director’s Cut, Rocky vs. Drago will feature Dolby Vision HDR that dramatically expands the color palette and contrast range, and uses dynamic metadata to automatically optimize the picture for every screen, frame by frame.

Rocky received ten Academy Award nominations and won three when it was released in 1976, including Best Picture, Best Director, and Best Film Editing. In 2006, the Library of Congress selected Rocky for preservation in the United States National Film Registry for being “culturally, historically, or aesthetically significant.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Serie A: Osimhen gradually hitting top form – Napoli boss, Calzona
Forum | 1 month ago

Serie A: Osimhen gradually hitting top form – Napoli boss, Calzona

Ultraman: Rising Trailer Previews Netflix’s Upcoming Animated Movie
Forum | 5 months ago

Ultraman: Rising Trailer Previews Netflix’s Upcoming Animated Movie

Ultraman: Rising Image Shows Off Netflix’s Animated Movie
Forum | 5 months ago

Ultraman: Rising Image Shows Off Netflix’s Animated Movie