I’ll never wife a woman with multiple body counts – US rapper, Lil Zay Osama

Forum 1 year ago

I’ll never wife a woman with multiple body counts – US rapper, Lil Zay Osama

American rapper, Lil Zay Osama says he will never get married to a woman who has slept with numerous men.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/fb9ea21768f8751c99804574fcc66773.jpg

He said this during a podcast, noting that if she has been with more than four different men that that falls under the category of multiple body counts.

The 25-year-old rapper, however, said that he has been with 200 women, and as a man he reserves the right be with that much partners.

When the presenters asked if he is particularly worried about her sleeping with men he knows, he said that it cuts across both his friends and strangers.

According to Lil Zay, if a woman he is interest in tells him that she has slept with 7 or 10 men then it means she is already disqualified as an option because that’s overboard.

He specifically said that women are not allowed to sleep with as many people as men are permitted to be with.

Watch him speak below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies
Forum | 2 days ago

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’
Forum | 3 days ago

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’

Mohbad’s Wife Should Sue Those Questioning Liam’s Paternity – Tolanibaj
Forum | 3 days ago

Mohbad’s Wife Should Sue Those Questioning Liam’s Paternity – Tolanibaj

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip