I Am Grateful For Surviving All The Challenges - MC Oluomo Writes As He Turns A Year Older

Forum 1 year ago

I Am Grateful For Surviving All The Challenges - MC Oluomo Writes As He Turns A Year Older

Chairman of Lagos State Parks and Garages, Musiliu Akisanya aka MC Oluomo turned a year older today.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/2ea12e4624bf471a04815a0b8de423c3.jpeg

To celebrate his new age, he took to Instagram to appreciate his loved ones for their support and pleaded with Allah to guide his path.

He Wrote;

”Alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, al-Ḥamdu lillāh! This is that day that almighty Allah has made for me also It is with great pleasure that I am here to celebrate another year of my life. I am grateful for surviving all the challenges throughout the last 365 days and turning a year older.

Using this medium to appreciate my family, friends, colleagues and other we’ll wishers for there support You are so very important to me and you’re such a significant part of my life.

On my birthday, I pray to you, Allah, to stay close to me and make me wise and strong to follow my heart in this life, thank you almighty Allah for this day that you granted me full of life and love. Alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah”

See Post Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Israel DMW Writes As He Poses With Cubana Chiefpriest After He Was Granted Bail
Forum | 17 hours ago

Israel DMW Writes As He Poses With Cubana Chiefpriest After He Was Granted Bail

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today
Forum | 2 days ago

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today

Young Couple Who Discovered They’re Siblings After a Year of Dating Refuse to End Relationship
Forum | 6 days ago

Young Couple Who Discovered They’re Siblings After a Year of Dating Refuse to End Relationship

Ex-Man Utd manager, Solskjaer turns down new job offer
Forum | 6 days ago

Ex-Man Utd manager, Solskjaer turns down new job offer